Sunday, March 10, 2013

Day 68 - March 9

Today, my brother and his wife came up to my parent's house so we could spend some time together. Along with their 3 kids, who are all currently under the age of three (my nephew turns 3 next week, my newest niece is about 9 weeks old).

To say the house was a little chaotic with two infants, Michaela, Jacob, and Gabby (19 months) running around would be an understatement. Yikes.

But, since we were all together, Mom wanted us to try to get a picture of all 5 grandkids to fill the last spot in their "grandkids" picture frame. Yikes. Again.

I have to figure out which picture might be good enough to use, but this one of only four of the grandkids pretty much tells the story about how well it went.

Cate's looking at her feet. Michaela looks like she's cooked. Jacob had totally given up and put his head down. And Gabby is only sitting there because Gina (my sister in law) gave her back her pacifier. Lizzie was in Gina's arms, having cried through all the rest of the pictures because she didn't want to be put down.

Awesome.




No comments:

Post a Comment