Thursday, August 16, 2012

Day 227 - August 14

I failed on Tuesday. I didn't take a picture. Let's just say I didn't have the best night on Monday night, so Tuesday was just a lost cause.

So, instead of a new picture, I'm reviving one from years ago in Kodiak as a way of advertising for our LoJa (Lower Japonica... as in the road our church is on) Art Walk on Saturday night. If you're looking for something to do in Mobile on Saturday night from 6-8:30, come on over to St. Luke's Church (St. Luke's Hall to be exact) and check out all kinds of art work on display. Some of the art will be up for sale (cash and checks only), and there will be a silent auction of a few pieces (like the one I showed off back on July 24).

In preparation for the walk, I went through TONS of old pictures, re-edited, and then had a bunch printed and mounted on single-weight matte board. They all came in this week, and now I just need to decide which to frame, which to leave as they are, and then how much to charge for the ones I want to sell. I need to do all of this by Saturday afternoon.

So this is one I'm offering up in a 5x7.... Ducks on a Log.


No comments:

Post a Comment