Thursday, September 22, 2011

Day 265 - September 22

Oh my goodness - I only have 100 days left in the year! CRAZY!!! I think I'm going to have to do this again next year. I'm having too much fun!

Back to our regularly scheduled programming, though...

Today was a down-day for our vacation. Michaela and Mimi spent some time at the pool this morning, Jason golfed, and I hung around all lazy. By dinner time, I was ready to get out of the villa, so we headed to Disney's Boardwalk resort for dinner at the only Brew Pub on Disney property.

They do a full "three-course meal" there for the kids - carrot stick appetizer, main meal (which was mac n cheese with a side of green beans for Michaela), and a dessert. Since Michaela wore her cranky-pants out to dinner, we got the dessert (chocolate cake) to go, which she asked for immediately upon parking the car back at our villa. The child forgets nothing.

So she ran to her seat as soon as we walked in the door and dug into her to-go box. I'm pretty sure she liked it. Either that, or she heard something about a new chocolate facial that none of the rest of us know about!


No comments:

Post a Comment