Monday, September 12, 2011

Day 255 - September 12

Cheater alert! Cheater alert!

I did NOT take this picture today. I took it on Saturday.

I was having way too much fun building blanket forts, blowing bubbles, having my hair combed by a toy foam "brush," making duck quacking noises as the toddler used the duck-shaped magnet on her magna-doodle, and various and sundry other activities (like sitting at the car dealership for an hour and updating my packing list for our upcoming trip) to remember to take a picture.

That's not entirely true. I took two pictures of the toddler "using" the Wii remote to play a Netflix movie, but they didn't come out well enough to use. And I wasn't going to try to make her do it again and risk the ire that is the "Terrible Two" year old by making her do something she didn't want to do.

So you get a picture from Saturday.

She's all ready for Trick-or-Treating at the Magic Kingdom in a couple weeks - as Snow White!


No comments:

Post a Comment