Friday, September 9, 2011

Day 252 - September 9

Tonight was supposed to be date night. We had Fandango tickets to use through a Living Socials deal that expired today. So I found a friend to watch Michaela (we STILL don't have a real babysitter), I bought our tickets online today, we made our plans for take-out dinner to be eaten between my haircut and when the sitter was getting here, and then.... Michaela was sick.

She was fine all day today, but got a little cuddly and sleepy while Jason had her out for a walk and to pick up dinner while I was at my haircut. By the time I got home, she was weepy and only wanted to cuddle with one of us, without even eating dinner. And she was warm.

So Jason called a friend to head out to the movie we'd already gotten tickets for, and I took up station in the chair with a toddler cradled on my lap.

Thankfully, shortly after normal bedtime, she conked out laying on me and I was able to get her to bed. Now our fingers are crossed that we have an uneventful night and that she's feeling ok in the morning. I'm not sure where a random fever is coming from, so we'll see what else it brings.

So tonight's picture is what I was doing while Jason enjoyed our date night... with Robb.


1 comment:

  1. Poor Miss M... I'm sorry you didn't get to go on your date, another time I hope. Like I said, I'm rather available a lot of the time. About her random sicky feeling, it might just be the change in the weather after the tropical storm. I know it always kicks up some hay fever, general outdoor allergies, or an out-of-the-blue cold when we've had the seasons shift so instantly here before. Hope she's over this quick!

    ReplyDelete