Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Day 249 - September 6

It was SO wonderfully cool out today, it almost felt like fall. Don't worry, I'm not deluding myself... I know fall won't get here to Alabama for at least another month, but I'll take the tease when I can get it.

When I woke up this morning (nice and early... thanks, kid), it wasn't even up to 60 degrees yet. By 9:15, when we headed out for the park, it was still only 70 degrees - with no humidity! I was actually thinking I should've grabbed jackets for us!

There was no need for a jacket once Michaela got going at the park, though. She's had only a couple of park visits since the spring since it's usually too hot to be out there longer than about 10 minutes, so she was in her glory today to get about an hour and a half at the park!

And her new favorite, by far, was the tire swing. She's finally figured out how to hold on, so I'm no longer afraid of a head-over-heels accident. She spent the last 10-15 minutes of our time at the playground parked on the edge of the tire. There was no moving her until a little boy finally came along, looking for his turn.


No comments:

Post a Comment