Thursday, September 1, 2011

Day 244 - September 1

I have two pictures again today. I took one early-ish today that cracked me up and then couldn't help but take the second after Jason got home from work this afternoon.

Sadly, neither picture is that great in quality. The first is much blurrier than it looked on the screen when I took it and the second is just an iPhone one. But both tell good stories, and that's what pictures are all about.

Right before I took the first one, Michaela said (whined), "Mommy don't take your (my) 'pitcherrrrr'!!!" Can you hear it? The look on her face was just too funny. She was running around doing her own thing and had asked me to take her picture about five minutes before, but all of a sudden decided having her picture taken was sheer torture. Ah, the mind of a 2-yr-old.

The second one requires no explanation (I don't think).


No comments:

Post a Comment