Thursday, September 8, 2011

Day 251 - September 8

I think I need to find a new app to take pictures with on my iPhone. I love Hipstamatic, but I'm realizing that most of my pictures are taken with it. Anyway...

For the third day in a row, courtesy of low-ish temperatures, and even lower humidity, we were able to go on a walk as a complete family today. With a toddler who didn't want to "stroll," though, we had to get creative. Oddly enough, Jason wasn't as comfortable during our walk as Michaela and me. Once you see the picture, you'll be able to guess why.

Oh, and I'm posting a second picture because I couldn't decide between the two. The first one, with Fred and Michaela, was taken because I wanted one of just Michaela, but she told me no. I asked if I could take a picture of them together, and that was ok. Of course, once that was out of the way, she wanted me to take one of her by herself. I told her to "look cute." I'll let you decide if she managed that.


No comments:

Post a Comment