Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 90 - March 31

Three months down! Only 9 more to go!

And I almost forgot to post tonight!!

I'd just like to say that I'm starting to like my 75-300mm lens a whole lot more now that I've gotten the chance to use it a little more. I learned today what it means to have a macro telephoto.... and I like it! No more standing at least 15 feet away from whatever I want to take a picture of because the lens can't focus that close, even zoomed in all the way (as was the case with my old 75-300). I might be a little bit in love with this lens.

Meanwhile, the picture I chose for today wasn't even one of the ones I took that used that feature. This is at 110mm focal length and I definitely wasn't that close since I would've had to be in the pool. But that's ok... I just like the picture!

That would be our completely inaccurate - but cute - pool thermometer. Someone thought it would actually be useful. I'll just say he was wrong. But it's fun to watch it float around under the Katch-a-Kid net!



No comments:

Post a Comment