Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 87 - March 28

Today, my new 75-300mm lens came, via the UPS guy (or maybe FedEx... I wasn't here when it got here). I was excited to test it out this afternoon while Jason and Michaela were swimming.

I took about 30 pictures. About 25 of them were really bad. The other 5 were still crappy, just not as bad.

So you get another iPhone picture today... the only one I took. And it's with a flash (which I never use. At all.). I'm batting 1000 on crappy pictures today.

This was taken at 10:05am this morning. You'll note how asleep my child still was. I was able to open the door to her room, leave to get my phone (to text Jason a pic), take her awesome window coverings down (we cover her windows with blankets tucked into the blinds since we haven't gotten her curtains up yet!), take the picture with a flash, rub her back, and then rub her head before she finally woke up (scared to death!). She went to bed at 7:20pm last night. If you're doing the math, that's 14 hours and 45 minutes of sleeping. AND she took a good 2+ hour nap this afternoon. It seems maybe she needed to catch up from her antics overnight on Saturday. Or she's growing. Or both.

Either way, she was too cute all cuddled up with her "Baa Sheep" (she named it) and various other blankets.


1 comment: