Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 69 - March 10

I had every intention of using a picture of the dog today. But then I let Jason decide which picture to use, and he liked this one better. So you're stuck with the kid... again.

I'd like to point out two things about this picture. No, wait, three...

One... it was taken with my brand-new 50mm f/1.4 lens. I finally have a replacement 50mm for my full-frame camera! I have SO missed having the 50mm and now that I have it, I will commence drooling over the 24-70mm that I REEEEEALLY want.

Two.... trains are not just for boys. I haven't seen her get that excited about a toy at the store in quite a while. She's currently obsessed with "Dinosaur Train" on PBS, though, so she's probably wondering where the pteranodon family is.

Three... she's wearing what she's wearing because she decided she needed to wear those boots today. So that's what I got to work around. She's her mommy's girl... planning an outfit around the shoes!!! (And she also picked out her hair clip after I diverted her from the Easter bunny one. I figured the day after Ash Wednesday was a smidge too soon for the Easter hair bow.)

I promise, I'll try to work in some non-kid pictures soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment