Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 89 - March 30

There is nothing particularly fancy or spectacular about this picture. Michaela's a little blurry (though I sharpened it up a bit to get rid of that), it's a standard middle-of-the-frame picture, it's somewhat posed (because Jason can't get the concept that sometimes I don't want him to look at the camera - sorry, honey!), and it's really noisy because it was dark in the house today and I had my ISO all the way up at 2000.

But it represents the 20 minutes of time I got to myself today after Jason got home and before I left for church. I NEEDED that 20 minutes today after the 45 minute tantrum my beautiful daughter had this afternoon. You'll note, of course, that, by the time Daddy got home, all was well again in Michaela's world. Only Mommy gets those tantrums.

She was super happy to go for a "hike" though. I believe her actual words were "I ride Daddy's back. Hiking!" as she scrambled to get into the Kelty on her own (which doesn't work). Whatever, I got my 20 minutes!



No comments:

Post a Comment