Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 62 - March 3

This has been my view the last four afternoons. I'm going it alone this week while Jason does some cross-country sightseeing, so I've had to handle the dog-walking solo. It's super fun to balance a dog who needs to be into everything while also keeping a toddler, who didn't really want to go in the first place, happy.

It was a lot easier to deal with Jason being away when I was working. I'm just sayin'. I'm also saying I'm a huge wimp - I'd NEVER be able to do this for longer than a week or two at a time. Never. Never.


2 comments:

  1. I know!! Right?! Up to a week? I'm okay. A month? I'm a mess. I do have the advantage now of having giant children to help. I appreciate them. But it's still never easy! Feeling your pain! Hope he's home soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could do it, you would adapt!

    ReplyDelete