Monday, May 13, 2013

Day 132 - May 12

Happy Mother's Day!

It was my first Mother's Day as a mom of two. And I got pretty spoiled.

There was breakfast in bed (Michaela said it was her idea... I'm pretty sure her contribution was walking into my room with Jason to bring me the tray). There was a sweet card from the hubs. There was an adorable card from the kids, complete with their little handprints (Hallmark has magic handprint cards....neatest thing ever!). There was an afternoon relaxing by the pool all by myself. There was dinner at Zaxby's (yes, a fast food chicken finger restaurant... I crave it pretty much daily). There were flowers. And there was a gift... a beautiful necklace.

Normal moms would probably get one footprint charm and then a birthstone charm for each kid. But since my girls were born only two days apart (or one if you ask my dad), that would've meant two rubies. So, instead, I got two footprint charms and just one birthstone one. And I love it!




No comments:

Post a Comment