Saturday, May 11, 2013

Day 130 - May 10

It was a momentous day today... first haircut day!

Yes, Michaela is only a couple weeks away from turning 4. No, she has never had a haircut.

Until today.

I meant to do it a bunch of other times. There were two trips to Disney World when I planned to have it done at the barber shop on Mainstreet, USA, at Magic Kingdom. They do a big thing when you get your first haircut there and I thought it would be cool. But I always chickened out.

Then there was just every single time I looked at her scraggly hair and thought, "It's time to get this cut. Seriously." But I would keep chickening out.

It was finally time, though, so I took her to my hairdresser (I needed a trim, too, and thought it would work well if she saw me go first; she wanted to be first, though!) and we got it done.

She was a little haircut expert and was so cute checking herself out when it was done! And it looks a bajillion times better!


No comments:

Post a Comment