Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Day 144 - May 23

I have two completely unrelated pictures for today. Well, that's not entirely true... they're related in that they both have something to do with the fact that I'm pregnant.

The first one is specifically for my mom, who probably doesn't even remember her mini-rant about the expectant mommy parking at Babies R Us, but I laughed as I pulled up today and took the spot closest to the door, proudly, with that awesome sign in front of it! The funny part was that I wasn't even there to get anything for Yellow - I was buying fruit puree pouches for Michaela!

And the second one is the instagram picture I already shared on FaceBook today... Michaela used at least 4 different kinds/packages of stickers to decorate my belly and legs this afternoon. I guess that's what you get when you reorganize your toddler's craft supplies and they're easier to get to. I didn't mind, though, since it meant my exhausted tooshy didn't have to do anything to entertain her besides sit next to her on the couch. That was about all I could handle this afternoon!



No comments:

Post a Comment