Monday, May 21, 2012

Day 138 - May 17

We started Thursday at Hollywood Studios, and then finished the day (after nap time) at Magic Kingdom.  Michaela enjoyed meeting Buzz and Woody, dancing at the hat, hula-hooping, and watching Beauty and the Beast. But I think the Mickey cake pop might have been her favorite part of being at Hollywood Studios. I can't blame her - my favorite part of that park is my annual caramel and chocolate covered apple. Delish. 

Later, as we walked into Magic Kingdom - heading for a ride of some sort, I'm sure - we saw that there was pretty much no wait to see Mickey and Minnie. So, of course, we had to take advantage of that. Thankfully, the photographer's assistant suggested I hand-off my camera to her, and we actually ended up with a decent family photo! Yes... me in front of the camera... happily! 

And, finally, on the way out that night, just before the Electric Light Parade, I caught some pictures of the castle lit up in different colors. The purple is definitely my favorite!




No comments:

Post a Comment