Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Day 130 - May 9

I originally planned to post a picture of my green bean blanching assembly line. Not that those pictures were particularly exciting, but it took up a good part of my afternoon to blanch and bag up 4 lbs (in 8 oz batches) of fresh green beans to be frozen, so I figured it was a good way to show part of my day.

But then Michaela provided me with exactly my kind of ironic humor in the form of where she decided to put down her half-eaten apple.

Also, the green bean pictures are on the real camera and the apple one is on the phone, making it much easier to post and I'm feeling lazy.

My apologies to all my FB friends who've seen this already, but I thought it was worth sharing with the people who read this but aren't on FB.

This wasn't staged. This is where the toddler decided to put down her apple. She's awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment