Saturday, March 17, 2012

Day 77 - March 17

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!! (from the girl without a drop of Irish blood in her... but I married into it!)

Instead of doing St. Patrick's kinds of things (not that I know what those are if it's not drinking), we headed over to Fairhope for the Arts and Crafts Festival today. I guess we partied a little, though, in that Michaela (and I) got a slice of chocolate chip cookie pie and some orange sherbet for a mid-morning snack. That was followed by a giant lemonade (my child doesn't really drink anything but water and when she does, it's either milk or 100% juice...lemonade is definitely a never-before-tasted treat) and a lunch of Italian sausage eaten while sitting on the curb.

That's how we party in the Dorval household!!

You get two pictures tonight. I love both of these. I especially love that I had to do almost no editing to them, and probably could've just left them SOOC (straight out of the camera), but, once I opened them in photoshop, I felt like I had to do something to them. (For anyone who cares, I did a very slight levels adjustment and used the Pioneer Woman "Warmer" action at about 30% opacity on both. And I cropped the one of here without the giant lemonade just a bit.)


No comments:

Post a Comment