Sunday, March 4, 2012

Day 64 - March 4

You almost got a picture of my dinner of scrambled eggs tonight. I forgot that I had taken some pictures this morning so I took a quick one of my pathetic dinner.

Thank goodness I DID take some pictures this morning because the two I have to share are definitely much cuter than scrambled eggs. (Is anything NOT cuter than scrambled eggs?)

Michaela looked so cute before church this morning that I HAD to take pictures. Of course, when she decides she's not in a mood for pictures, there's really no arguing with her. That's what you see in the first one... hiding in Daddy's legs.

But we got the second one because I told her she looked super cute and she'd be able to look at the pictures after I took them. Then Jason made funny noises and faces and we got a real smile. And she didn't even ask to look at the screen after I took the pictures because, by then, she was too wrapped up in playing with her monkeys. Go figure.

I know I'm biased, but this kid is cute. She just is.


No comments:

Post a Comment