Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Day 74 - March 14

I'm totally cheating tonight.

I did NOT take this picture.

I'll give you one guess as to who DID take the picture.

Got it??

I only wish I had a picture of her taking this picture. She's used to seeing me with a camera with the viewfinder right up at my eye (no LCD screen pictures for me), and she does the same with her own Fisher-Price kid-tuff camera. So, even though she's seen me take iPhone pictures by holding the phone away from my face, she still had to hold it right next to her eye as she snapped away. And she told me everything she was going to take a picture of, too.... "Mommy, I'm gonna take a pitchure of the sky." "Mommy, I'm gonna take a pitchure of that fence over 'der'." "Mommy, I'm gonna take a pitchure of the chair."

The sky was the prettiest one, so that's what I decided to go with for today's picture!


No comments:

Post a Comment