Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Day 73 - March 13

As I start typing, I'm still debating whether or not to put one or two pictures here. I have a picture of Michaela and then I FINALLY had Jason take a real (not with a cell phone) baby belly picture today. But I think I might keep the baby belly ones over on the other blog so I don't feel like I have to put them here. But then again, that's a big part of my year....

Eh, maybe I'll put that one in both places. I just realized I haven't updated the other blog since OCTOBER, so maybe I should pretend I still use that one.

So we had some rain yesterday and into today. Because of that, the park was wet and not really a good place for playgroup and our Plan B fell through (because we can't read schedules). So Michaela and I headed to the mall to wander around - and have Chick-fil-A for lunch because she asked. While we were there, I finally picked up the kid-sized umbrella she's been wanting for months (Santa meant to get one for her and forgot).

Of course, when we got home, she HAD to use it. Thankfully, it had started raining a little bit just as we were pulling into our neighborhood, so she had a reason to use it. It's funny how excited a $6.50 umbrella can make a toddler.


And then we have the other picture.... back in 2009, I called it the "Bump Watch" but I'm tired of the term "baby bump," so I think we'll use "Belly Watch" this time around. Of course, until I get ginormous again and then we'll go back to "Horizontal Mountain Watch."

So here's the Belly Watch.... 20 weeks and 5 days. And in exciting baby news, Jason got to feel a couple kicks tonight! It's about time Yellow kicked me somewhere other than my bladder.


No comments:

Post a Comment