Thursday, March 15, 2012

Day 75 - March 15

It's the Ides of March. And in the south, that means your pool might be warm enough for swimming.

Well, it might be warm enough for your crazy husband and your equally crazy daughter, but not quite warm enough for the non-crazies in the bunch!

It did make its way up to 75 degrees today, though, so I ventured so far as rolling up my pants and sticking my toes in. I actually stayed like this for quite a while, until my back started hurting too much to keep sitting on the ground.

The toddler couldn't get enough of having her feet in the water, though, and was more than excited to put her suit on and get in with Daddy when he got home from work. She had a little bit of a rude awakening when she jumped right in off the board and the chill hit her, but it didn't keep her from kicking and screaming (literally) when it was time to head in for dinner.

If it gets 5 degrees warmer, and the day's hot enough, I just might venture past this....


No comments:

Post a Comment