Saturday, October 26, 2013

Day 299 - October 26

Today was a day for Halloween fun. This morning, we went to a Fall Family Fun day at the church where Michaela goes to school, and tonight we went to Bellingrath Gardens for the annual Balloon Glow and trick or treating.

It was nice to have no wind today, so the balloon was fully inflated (is that what the call it when it's a hot air balloon) when we got there, for the first time in the three years we've gone. (The first year, one went up as we were leaving. Last year, it was too windy for them to do more than show off the baskets and flames.) Go figure, though, there was only one balloon there this year.

That didn't stop me from taking a million pictures of it, though. I'm not sure if I like this one better than the one I got two years ago, though, which I have hanging in my office on my picture wall. I think it's good, though!


No comments:

Post a Comment