Friday, October 4, 2013

Day 273 - September 30

I think I've been avoiding blogging because life is back to the normal hum drum with nothing as exciting as Disney pictures to post. *sigh*

Well, not really.

I haven't blogged all week because I cheated and took my picture for Monday today (Friday). I got home too late from doing the shopping for the stuff in the picture and didn't want to make it look nice to take a picture. Then every time I thought about it through the rest of the week, it was already late and dark so it wouldn't turn out well.

So I finally got around to it this morning - thank goodness for naptime.

Voila! Kidz Klozet consignment sale booty!

Michaela has decided she can only wear dresses to school because all the girls wear dresses (on the first day, on the way home, I got, "Why didn't I wear a dress today, Mommy? All the girls were wearing dresses today!"), so I had to find some decent dresses that didn't cost me a fortune so she can ruin them at school.

I spent just about $200 bucks and got Michaela 10 dresses (two of them dressy), 2 pairs of jeans, 1 denim skirt, 2 shirts (including a sparkly Mickey tee that was something like $25 or $30 at Disney World), 1 sweatshirt (Little Mermaid, of course), 1 fleece jacket, a pair of leggings, a sweater vest, 2 cropped sweaters to wear over dresses this winter, a pair of gloves, and a princess cape (not in the picture because I tucked it away). For Cate, I got 2 dresses, some bloomers, and 3 hairbows. I also got some brand new Melissa and Doug coloring/activity stuff to put in stockings for Christmas! Not bad!

I'm going to be so sad when we leave and I can't completely outfit Michaela (and, thus, Cate) for such a small amount of money and with such cute stuff. I should be able to hit the sale in the spring and that will be my last one. Sad.


No comments:

Post a Comment