Friday, August 30, 2013

Day 242 - August 30

Cate has two new favorite past times.

The first is that she'll go get a book, bring it to me, and, if I'm sitting on the floor, turn around and back herself into my lap and sit down so I can read it to her.

The second is that she'll go find any pair of sunglasses laying around the house (and there are lots), bring them to me so I can put them on her, and then dance away from me. She then pulls them off four seconds later and comes back to do the whole thing over again.

I've been trying to get a picture of her in sunglasses for weeks. She won't stand still and she knows I'm trying to take a picture so she runs away. I got her today, though. I put them on her while she was sitting on the couch next to me so she couldn't get anywhere quickly.

It was worth the wait, I think. Can you stand the cuteness??


No comments:

Post a Comment