Friday, August 9, 2013

Day 220 - August 8

I live in a house with smoothie stealers.

It started with Michaela. Every time I would make myself a smoothie, she would ask for some. Usually there's a little more than my cup can hold, so I'd just give her the extra.

Then, just to see how she'd react to it, I gave some to Cate the other day because I was wondering if I'd be able to sneak some healthy greens into her diet. The little turd loves fruits but will hardly eat any veggies at all, and my smoothies usually have either kale or spinach in them.

Cate loved the first taste I gave her so much that the next time I made one, she was standing at my feet, waiting for her cup.

So I gave in. I bought cups with lids and straws and just made extra for the girls. They were both pretty excited to have their own cups and it's a win for mom because they got kale, strawberries, and mango in their bodies, and thought it was a treat!




No comments:

Post a Comment