Friday, August 16, 2013

Day 226 - August 14

Wee Exchange!!!!

It was opening day of Wee Exchange today... the big consignment sale I got to twice a year to stock up on Michaela's play clothes and, when I get lucky, her Christmas dress, too.

It was a little bit disappointing this time - there seemed to be less stuff than normal. But I still did ok.

For $94.00 (plus the dumb 10% sales tax, which I won't miss when we move!), I got 7 shirts, 2 pairs of pants, a pair of shorts, one sweater, 2 play dresses (one with matching tights), two fancy dresses (including a beautiful blue Gymboree dress that will be her Christmas dress), one pair of leggings, a two-layer winter coat, and two pairs of unworn shoes for Michaela. I also got a Christmas dress (tags still on) for Cate, along with a pair of shoes which looked brand new when I looked at the bottom, but were apparently worn by a crawler since the toes are all scuffed up!

Not bad!


No comments:

Post a Comment