Friday, June 28, 2013

Day 177 - June 26

We decided to have an after-dinner swim since Michaela actually ate her dinner in less than 4 hours for once.

Jason headed out with Michaela as soon as she was done eating and I hung back with Cate so she could finish shoveling her food in. Eventually, we got to join the party and we were all having a good time, enjoying the pool as the sun started to set.

Apparently, Fred decided he needed in on the action. Michaela and I jumped in together in the deep end (big business for Michaela) and, the next thing I knew, there was a big black dog following me back to the shallow end. Normally, he doesn't go near the pool unless he's invited in (which is generally not when Michaela is floundering around in the deep end), but I guess he got tired of watching.

It worked out well for him, though, since he got a few more jumps in, complete with toy to chase down.


No comments:

Post a Comment