Saturday, June 15, 2013

Day 166 - June 15

There is shameless bragging ahead. Plus I'm using three pictures today, and talking about two totally different things. Well, related, sort of.

First, the bragging. We had a birthday party to go to today. It was for Michaela's friend Lily. We went and picked out Lily's present the other day, and, when I told Michaela we were going to grab a card real quick and then we had everything we needed, she told me she didn't want to buy Lily a card. Instead, she said, she wanted to make Lily a card with glitter pens, paints, pieces of paper that she wanted to cut out, and I think there were a few other things on the list. I just thought it was sweet that she wanted to make Lily's card instead of buying one.

So the first two pictures are the finished product. I think she did a great job!

The last picture is an adorable one of Cate. The party was a princess party and Lily's mom made (knitted? crocheted?) all the kids crowns, including Cate. Adorable, right?






No comments:

Post a Comment