Monday, June 10, 2013

Day 157 - June 6

Cate has not been the best sleeper lately. She's spent a lot of time in our bed so that we can sleep. Otherwise, one of us (usually Jason - have I mentioned how much better of a night time parent he is than me?) ends up rocking her and walking around, or sitting in a chair, or whatever. She just didn't like her bed, in whatever incarnation it had.

Well, we went back to the pack n play in the hopes that the extra space (vs the crib mattress on the floor with a blow-up "rail" to keep her in it) would help her stay more comfortable. She spent all night in it (with one wake up to nurse) on Wednesday night, so I figured why not try to do a nap in there as well. I mean, eventually, I'd like her to actually nap in her crib in her room, so this is a logical step.

She slept in there for a little over 45 minutes, which turned out to be her whole nap. I was pretty darn excited. One day, we'll be able to get rid of the swing from our living room. And one day, she'll use that fancy Pottery Barn bedding I just had to have.


No comments:

Post a Comment