Saturday, December 21, 2013

Day 355 - December 21

Holy cow! Only 10 days to go!! Once again, the question is, do I try to keep going or go back to a regular blog and hope I keep up with it. I've been so crappy about staying on top of this over the last few months that I'm not sure I want to attempt it just to fail. Ugh. We'll see how I feel on the first.

Meanwhile, the year's not over yet.

I was a busy girl this morning. Jason took the girls to the park so I could finally get to wrapping presents. They've been hanging over my head and it's been driving me nuts that I hadn't gotten them done yet.

So in his hour and a half or so away from the house, I knocked it all out. Santa gifts are wrapped, gifts from relatives who nicely shipped stuff to us directly for me to wrap, and even Jason's gifts all got wrapped.

This picture is the before and after of the Santa gifts. I'm just glad we've paired back to the whole "something you want, something you need, something to wear, something to read" method of giving because it makes for a much smaller pile of stuff!


No comments:

Post a Comment