Saturday, December 21, 2013

Day 353 - December 19

I couldn't choose between pictures tonight, so I'm doing three.

We went to Bass Pro to go see Santa, taking advantage of Jason's day off and getting the low crowd levels you get on a weekday versus the weekend.

We had a lack of desire to go near Santa on both children's parts, but, after going through once, we went back around and Michaela decided to brave it alone (our first picture has Jason, holding Cate, along with Michaela in it). Cate maintained her death grip on Daddy, so there are no solo pictures of her. I think kids crying on Santa's lap pictures are hilarious, but I just can't bring myself to do it to my own kid. So we'll hope that, in three years, Cate will be over the fear, too. Otherwise, we'll just have the one picture with her as a baby like we'd had of Michaela up to this point.

For those who haven't been before, Bass Pro does a whole big winter set up in their Santa area with toys and games for the kids to play with, tons of cute decorations, and, of course, the big guy himself. So at least I had another opportunity to get a picture of Cate in her cute outfit and a Christmas-y looking scene. And, to round things off, there's a picture of Michaela testing her ability to shoot (it's not good).






No comments:

Post a Comment