Saturday, September 21, 2013

Day 263 - September 20

I think this might be a record - a second picture with me in it in just one week! Crazy!

Today was exciting for me. I got to finally meet a friend I've known online for a few years now in real life! I like to say that Kate and I are mommy-soul-sisters. We have a lot of the same ideas about parenting and just get along really well online.

So when we planned this trip, and knew we'd have lots of time to do things besides Disney, I knew I'd make it a priority to figure out a way to meet up with Kate since she's as close as we'll probably get to each other for a while at least!

She made the drive over to meet up at our resort with her husband and two adorable boys. Cate was enamored by her baby (who is almost as big as she is, at only 3 months!!), and Michaela tried everything she could to get her older son to play with her. We had a great time and I just hope we get the chance to do it again some day!


No comments:

Post a Comment