Sunday, September 15, 2013

Day 258 - September 15

I could've posted a picture of either of the girls with their great-grandmother or great aunt today. I could've posted a picture of the girls staring out the balcony window at the resort pool. I could've posted a picture of Cate enjoying her new princess crown. Or I could've posted a picture of Cate climbing up the stairs of the play structure at our resort.

Instead, you get these two pictures because I'm pretty sure Michaela will talk about this for a looooong time.

On our way from Tallahassee to Orlando, we stopped to see Nanners (Jason's grandmother) like we always do. She likes to find a good place to take us to lunch when we stop by every year, and this year was no different. She brought us to a great pizza place with the closest-to-real-NY-pizza I've had in quite a while.

But that wasn't what made it awesome.

What made it awesome was that, on the kid's menu, was a make your own pizza. So Michaela got to choose what she wanted on it and then they brought her the parts and she got to put it together herself. That was one excited and proud little girl!




No comments:

Post a Comment