Thursday, September 12, 2013

Day 254 - September 11

On this date two years ago, I posted about feeling bad about not having a patriotic picture to post. But then, it occurred to me that by posting a slice of life kind of picture, I WAS being patriotic. I was enjoying my real life, the one the terrorists didn't ruin. And this year, I feel the same.

Instead of blanket forts of two years ago with the older sister, today we had carseat fun with the younger sister. Not her carseat, but that didn't stop her.

We're playing a stupid around and around game trying to find carseats that will work in Jason's truck. We had planned to use Michaela's Radian (that she used in my car until a couple months ago) in the truck, and we bought a new one for Cate, which didn't fit. Well, it fit, but then a person couldn't fit in the seat in front of her.

So we're just having fun buying and returning all kinds of seats. I'm hoping we'll have the right combination with this one for Michaela and a new Radian for Cate (long story on why a new one, but at least I got a great deal on it).

In the meantime, though, Cate just loves every single one that makes its way into the house. She likes to put her babies in them, climb in them, and, in the case of the new Nautilus, she was more than happy to test drive the cup holder.


No comments:

Post a Comment