Sunday, November 3, 2013

Day 306 - November 2

I'm seriously slacking in the getting-my-kid-to-the-playground department these days.

I think that, when we first moved here, I was so desperate to not suck at being a stay-at-home mom that I did everything I could to keep us busy. So Michaela and I spent a lot of time at the playground, we did story time, we spent a lot of money at Target, and whatever else I could come up with.

With kid #2, I'm a little more comfortable in my SAHM status and I don't feel like I'm going stir-crazy if I don't make it out of the house on any given day.

So Cate doesn't see Target that often since I figured out we don't have all that money to spend there anymore, I haven't even considered story time, and she really hasn't spent much time at the playground.

Thus, at 15.5 months old, Cate finally went down a slide by herself today.


No comments:

Post a Comment